The Munitions Carrier Unit MCU Series provides employers and employees with a safe, practical and affordable method for storage and transport of operational ammunition used by EOD Teams and
Special Forces. The MCU helps reduce the explosive hazard by segregating and protecting each explosive item with Energetic's SABREMAT™ material system.
- Reduces the risk of injury to users and the public in case of an explosive event
- Prevents sympathetic detonation – No propagation
- Reduces external blast effects
- Segregated compartments – No explosives cross mitigation
- Suitable for storage of wide variety and combinations of ready use ammunition including Detonators (electric and plain), Detonating cord, Plastic explosives, Safety fuses, Window breakers, Match
fuse, 50 cal cartridges, Plastic sheet explosive and Linear cutting charges.
The Grenade Carrier Unit (GCU) Trolley System reduces the hazard classification and compatibility group from 1.22F to 1.4S, thus improving personnel safety when
storing and transporting grenades in a ready state. The GCU can be integrated into a suitable vehicle and is currently used by the military, police and canine units worldwide.
- Transports up to 1.5kg of armed explosives per tray (75g TNT per chamber)
- Also suitable for explosives samples
- Mitigates blast & secondary fragments protecting personnel when in same vehicle
- Prevents sympathetic detonation
- Easy to fit in suitable vehicle
The TEP 700 Time Expired Pyrotechnic Mitigation Unit enables the HT4 storage and UN 1.4S Hazard Classification transportation of time expired pyrotechnics in one unit. The design allows the
complete mitigation of flame and flare effects and eliminates propagation within the unit.The rapid burn and high temperatures of pyrotechnics is suppressed utilising our SABREMATTM materials which enables large storage NEQs with a small footprint.
- Compact modular design that can be ADAPTED to a variety of payloads
- HT4 Storage and UN 1.4S transportation packaging in one bundle
- The design eliminates propagation within the unit, reducing the risk to a single flare burn
- Complete mitigation of flame and flare effects
- Light weight, can be manoeuvred by just one person
- Small footprint for large NEQ storage solution